TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registration is recommended for all classes, including mat. Priority will be given to clients who have pre-registered.
- There is a maximum 4 in a Group Reformer Plus class and 6 in a Mat Plus or Circuit Plus class to keep to social distancing best practice.
- New clients to Pilates are required to book a private class with one of our instructors so we can assess your specific needs and level before entering into a group class.
- All studio packages are non refundable.
- Please bring a socks to class. For the hygiene of both yourself and others you must wear socks on all equipment.
- Please be courteous to other clients. Try to be quiet when classes are in progress, and turn hand phones to vibrate or silent during class.
- Please refrain from wearing strong fragrances at the studio.
- As a courtesy to staff and other clients, please give at least 12 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling class to avoid incurring a cancellation charge or loss of that session fee.
How To Book
- Please contact us at email@example.com or WhatsApp on +62 821 4657 2670 with any inquiries or to book a class (subject to availability).
- Payments can be prepaid by Paypal or local bank transfer or paid in cash at the studio.